Medical Grade Chemical Peels Flemington
Medical grade chemical peels are one of the most successful, least invasive, and cost efficient ways to rejuvenate your skin that has suffered sun exposure, acne, aging, spotting or scaring. Although chemical peels are used primarily for the face, they can also be used on the neck, body, and hands. This popular treatment not only erases skin imperfections including acne and signs of aging, but will make your skin clear, supple, and radiant.
Light Chemical Peel
Light Chemical Peel will intensify the exfoliation process of the superficial layer of your skin with no down time. Pores and fine lines will be diminished which will result in a healthier, vibrant look.
Medical Grad Deep Peels
Medical Grad Deep Peels work deeper into the tissue and provide greater intensity. This process lasts longer and takes three to five day of downtime. Because this is an advanced medical process, this procedure will be performed by Dr. Sinha.
At Advanced Medical Spa and Laser Center we offer a menu of chemical peels. Dr. Sinha and her experienced skin care specialist will be happy to discuss what type of peels that will be best for you based on skin condition.
The peels can be used alone or in combination with other treatments including lasers.
- Medical Grade Chemical Peels are for all skin types, especially those which are dull dry and hyper pigmented.
- Enzyme Peels aredeep cleaning anti acne peels that are used for all skin types and motivates cell production and emphasizes a new surface glow.
- Glycolic Peels areused on a combination of skin types to fight adult acne, congested pores, blackheads, and uneven completions.
- Salicylic Peels penetrates clogged pores and mild acne (this process might temporarily heighten breakouts, but quickly conditions improve for a marked difference in tone, clarity, and texture).
- Jessner Peel: This medium deep peel will remove the superficial layers of skin and dry out acned. The Jessner Peer reduces shallow wrinkles and scaring, extricates blackheads and helps lighted hyper pigmentation. This peel will diminish the look of sun damaged and aging skin.
- Alpha Beta Peels reduce rosacea, improves elasticity, and softens skin. This treatment is perfect for reducing accelerated wrinkles and face firming.
- Kojic Peels are used specifically for hyper pigmentation. They restore even skin color and can be used for all types of skin.
- Malic Peels are natural treatments that come from a concentration of fruits and vegetables. These peels hydrated skin without causing oiliness. They help fight free radicals which cause skin damage.
- TCA Peels are an excellent antidote for skin resurfacing. This treatment can be used for rosacea, malasma, uneven skin tone, skin damaged by sun, wrinkles, and abnormalities of pigment. The concentration of the peels vary. Patients can anticipate up to one week of downtime.
VI Peels are specifically formulated for hyper-pigmented skin. They remove stubborn discoloration while smoothing skin texture.