The skin around the eyes is thinner, so it important to protect this delicate region of the face on a daily basis. Here are some things that you can do to help protect and revitalize your eye contours:
- Wear sunglasses when it is sunny outside. This key step can prevent premature fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation.
- Catch plenty of Zzz’s every evening. Your eye contours will look more vibrant when you are well-rested.
- Apply skincare products that were formulated for the eye area to ensure that these contours receive just the right amount of hydration and antioxidants. Our aestheticians can assist you with selecting the best products for your unique needs.
- Microneedling has been proven to be a safe and effective treatment for under-eye bags and darkness. It can even address wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
- Botox and other injectables that we offer at our medical spa help to alleviate crows feet, plus can even provide a lift to the brow area.
Want to establish a customized treatment plan for your eye contours? Call us today to schedule your consultation.