Dermal Filler Injectables Flemington
“HELP SMOOTH WRINKLES FOR A NATURALLY YOUTHFUL LOOK”
“LIQUID FACE LIFT – Avoid the knife & manage your age!”
Results of age and sun exposure cause different parts of the face to lose shape and fullness, contributing to loose, sagging or dropping skin. Dermal Filler targets this by being skillfully injected into areas where the structure of the skin has been weakened or compromised, instantly restoring volume loss while smoothing facial wrinkles and folds. Each dermal filler has a unique formulation; specifically designed to treat different areas in order to achieve the optimum desired results.
Common Uses Are To:
- Achieve a Natural-looking lift
- Restore volume loss
- Treat worry lines
- Treat Sagging jowls, marionette lines
- Fill in cheek depressions, or depressions caused by weight loss
- Treat Hollowed-looking eyes
- Treat asymmetry of the face or lips
- Lip augmentation or enhancement, define border
- Smooth away lip lines / smoker lines
- Treat overly gummy smiles
- Treat aging hands
- Chin augmentation
- Soften appearance of acne scars
- Common areas treated are the lips, nasal labia’s, cheeks, jaw trough, temples and forehead
“A TREATMENT THAT HELPS BRING YOUR BEAUTY TO LIFE”
Why Advanced Medical Spa?
We continue to proudly use only trusted, FDA-approved, USA brands to guarantee authentic ingredients and formulations for our patients.
Many patients, and even some physicians, are unaware of the many things an expert injector considers before treatment, making the expertise of your injector crucial. The type of filler and where it comes from, choice of needle and the injection technique used are all considered in order to maximize results and minimize patient discomfort or risk of bruising.
- Performed only by Doctor
- Years of skill and experience with injections
- Expert in cannula technique
- On-going training and development
- Artistic approach in achieving youthful, natural results
- Minimal down time with immediate results
Is It Safe?
Dermal fillers have been used as a nonsurgical option for facial rejuvenation for decades. Complications and side effects associated with these products are extremely rare. Any side effects are typically short term and generally mild. It is normal for some patients to experience slight swelling and/or bruising, or redness in the treatment area.
What should I expect?
For your safety and results, we ensure your injections are performed by a skilled Aesthetic Physician, not an assistant or nurse injector.
After cleansing and sterilizing the skin, our expert physician Dr. Sinha, comfortably injects filler in small amounts using a very fine needle. To deliver optimum and desired results, Dr. Sinha will periodically pause to show the progress by using a mirror.
Initially, the filler will feel firm, but will soften over the course of two weeks, at which point it will feel very natural. Though there will be some initial swelling (minimal in some, modest in others), it usually resolves over a day or two, post treatment. Occasionally, minor swelling and redness may persist longer in a specific region, but again, will resolve over time. This is particularly true if bruising occurs.