Medical Microdermabrasion - Diamond Glow Flemington
What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a very safe, non-surgical treatment that gently removes a very thin layer (10-20 microns) of damaged skin from the top of the epidermis – improving clarity, texture, and tone to reveal more youthful, radiant skin.
This treatment is ideal for those with sensitive skin, or for those who wish to avoid chemical treatments. It is an excellent alternative for those who cannot afford the downtime from laser resurfacing or deep chemical peels. It is also a supreme treatment plan for oily, acne-prone skin that has not improved by other alternative acne remedies.
Enhance Your Results:
Add-on a Medical-grade post-procedure mask, or one of our Diamond Glow Dermalinfusion Serums:
- Vitamin C – a radiant, antioxidant solution for dull, tired skin that helps remedy the effects of environmental and long-term UV damage.
- Clarifying Solution – safely and effectively delivers salicylic acid to improve the appearance of cystic and pustule acne while soothing the skin with Aloe properties.
- Ultra Hydrating – uses Hyaluronic Acid to re-hydrate chronically dry skin by infusing moisture and plumping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Why Choose Advanced Medical Spa?
Experience the next generation of microdermabrasion at AMS with our Diamond Glow integrative skin therapy. This non-invasive, advanced technology doesn’t blast the skin with loose crystals, like several other spas, but instead uses authentic, medical-grade diamond-head tips. This allows for a safer, deeper exfoliation and optimal depth serum delivery. Leaving you with smooth, healthy, glowing skin!
Advanced Diamond Glow technology enhances your treatment by infusing the skin with a customized topical serum during exfoliation for long-lasting and immediate results.
- Patented, non-invasive, 3-in-1 Advanced Resurfacing treatment
- Suitable for all skin types, sensitive skin to most resilient
- No downtime
- Treat face, around the eyes, lips, neck, chest area, arms and body
- Treat signs of aging, fine lines and wrinkles
- Treats hyperpigmentation, dark spots, Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation
- Stimulates cell renewal
- Flushes toxins through the lymphatic system
- Revives dry & dehydrated skin
- Reduces rough texture and pore size
- Restores radiance and volume by 70%
How Does It Work? Is it safe?
The stimulated blood flow to the surface of the skin increases the oxygenation, causing an improvement in cell renewal and collagen production. The technique used in microdermabrasion treatment creates a flushing and cleansing effect below the skin’s surface and pores, resulting in natural lymphatic drainage. This leaves behind a vibrant, healthy appearance and complexion.
- Performed by highly trained Aesthetician
- Safe to treat all skin types and ethnicities
- Relatively comfortable, 30-45 minute procedure
- No anesthesia, no discomfort, and no recovery time!
- Results are seen immediately & improve with treatments
How Soon Will I See Results??
After your first treatment, your skin will have a fresh, vibrant glow. Improvement continues throughout your treatment program, which is customized to fit your needs and goals. The number of treatments recommended for maximum results ranges from four to six treatments, usually spaced 2-4 weeks apart.
What Should I Expect After Each Treatment?
Skin should appear light pink with a soft texture. More aggressive treatments may leave a redness appearance for approximately 24 hours. You may also experience a light peeling or flaking in some areas. It is recommended that you avoid cosmetic makeup and direct sun exposure for 24 hours after treatment.
How am I assessed for Microdermabrasion?
Contact us by phone or book online to schedule a complimentary consultation. During your consultation, a highly skilled and trained Aesthetician will perform an overall skin assessment to determine the number of treatments necessary to reach your individual goal. Depending on your individual plan, treatments are typically preformed weekly or bi-weekly and produce best results when taken in a series of 4 to 6.
Depending on your skin condition, a more aggressive plan of alternating Glycolic Peels, or IPL photo facial with Microdermabrasion treatments may be recommended. To ensure progress patients are recommended to follow a skin care regimen in order to maintain optimum results
See video of 2019, Miss America! Did you know we offer this Dermalinfusion service?
View this post on Instagram
Step 2 of Miss America New York’s customized facial treatment is a dermal Infusion silk facial. Our favorite little skin-saving treatment extracts, exfoliates, and infuses specialty serums to hydrate, clarify pores, and clean out stubborn blemishes for skin that is glowing, dewy, and fresh. Let’s not forget epically silky‼️ Come get YOUR BeautyFix‼️. #epic #skin #skincare #beautyexpert #skincareroutine #nofilterneeded #beautifulskin #clearskin #acnetreatment #cloggedpores #silkyskin #facial #beautyfix #beauty #skinclinic #skinexpert #medspa #skinspa #flawless #antiaging #nomakeup #nofilter #missamerica #missnewyork