Rosacea Treatment Flemington
Rosacea is a common, chronic, incurable, adult acne-like skin condition that is medically manageable. Rosacea triggers include alcohol, hot or spicy foods, emotional stress, and heat. Some patient may experience some mild degree of flushing or constant redness to their complexion. However, some suffers from severe redness, breakouts that mimic acne, broken capillaries and hot flushes.
Rosacea has genetic, environmental and bacterial components. Until the emergence of lasers, the only treatment available for Rosacea was topical antibiotics.
However, this treatment only assuages the bacterial component of this disease. In addition, the rosacea bacteria become resistant to the antibiotic resulting in increased rosacea symptoms after constant exposure to the antibiotics.
Fortunately, the power of laser light treats more than just the bacterial component of Rosacea. This light closes the broken capillaries that cause the flushing while killing the bacteria that create the inflammatory reaction.
- In short 15 minute treatments, approximately 3 to 4 weeks apart, you can see a dramatic improvement in your skin’s appearance.
- This procedure also has the wonderful side effect of stimulating collagen production resulting in smoother, creamier skin within weeks of starting treatment.
- Rosacea can be a very bothersome and embarrassing condition.
- Prompt recognition and proper treatment permit people with rosacea to enjoy life.
- At advanced medical spa & laser center your treatment will be customized based on your skin. You may be recommended to a combination of treatments and products to use on a regular basis for optimal results.
Dr. Anubha Sinha has the expertise to help you achieve natural looking results.
Before & After Patient Photos
Photos Courtesy of National Rosacea Society