A softer, silkier you!
Dermaplaning is a skin resurfacing treatment that uses a special surgical blade to remove the top layer of dead epidermal cell and vellus facial hair (peach fuzz), leaving the skin silky, smooth and looking flawless. It is a safe, non-invasive treatment with little to no downtime that also increases penetration of product and improves the application of makeup.
- No downtime
- Immediate results
- Painless, Non-invasive
- Helps make other skin care treatments more effective
- Provides better absorption & deeper penetration of products/ treatments
- Smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves pigmentation concerns and texture
- Improves scarring
- Can sometimes remove pre-cancerous growths, known as Keratosis
Mid-treatment dermaplaning (left, treated – right, not treated)