Is your skin in need of some TLC after a summer of fun? From hyperpigmentation to chronic dehydration, overexposure to the sun can cause a series of skin conditions that need to be addressed by a doctor. At Advanced Medical Spa & Laser Center, we offer the latest treatments and products that help to restore the true health of your skin.
We have a few different treatment options that can provide your skin with the care it needs:
- Medical Microdermabrasion. Our next-generation microdermabrasion treatment includes a 3-in-1 technology that exfoliates, extracts, and infuses a customized topical serum. This service addresses major skin concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, discoloration, as well as dull and congested skin.
- RF Microneedling. Radiofrequency combined with microneedling, two of the newest and most successful skin rejuvenation systems, creates an enhanced result in both skin value and texture. Microneedles create minuscule perforations, and when the needles have passed through the skin, the energy from the radiofrequency is released under the skin, allowing the stimulation of new collagen production. This advanced skincare treatment helps to correct hyperpigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, loss of elasticity, chronic dehydration, and more.
- Medical Grade IPL. Our state-of-the- art pulsed laser delivers gentle bursts of light making it a comfortable procedure that is safe to treat all skin types and many conditions. With the innovative technology of focused laser, we are pleased to be one of the few practices that offer this leading edge of precise IPL treatments. Advanced Medical Spa & Laser Center is proud to use a variety of sophisticated lasers to treat various conditions.
- Medical Grade Chemical Peels. Peels are one of the most successful, least invasive, and cost-efficient ways to rejuvenate your skin that has suffered sun exposure. Although chemical peels are used primarily for the face, they can also be used on the neck, body, and hands. This popular treatment not only erases skin imperfections including signs of aging, but will also leave your skin supple and radiant.
- Signature Spa Facials. A 3D imaging skin analysis with one of our licensed aestheticians is how we begin every signature facial at Advanced Medical Spa & Laser Center. We then offer result-driven skincare, customized to fit your aesthetic needs with diverse treatment options ranging from advanced chemical blends, to naturally derived, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients. Formulated with the purest and highest quality, we take the best from nature and couple it with science for the most effective and long-lasting results.
Dr. Anubha Sinha, Medical Director of
Advanced Medical Spa & Laser Center, along with her team of licensed aestheticians, are dedicated to customizing treatment plans that enhance health, beauty, and confidence. Call us today to schedule your appointment!